Senior Portraits

Senior Portraits

Family Portraits

Family Portraits

Friday, April 2, 2010

Intro to my Blog!

Hi all! I have been a Professional Photographer for 28 years and in that time I have personally photographed over 13,000 high school seniors, hundreds of weddings and families, countless cheerleaders,team portraits and prom portraits. I believe I have the best job in the world, I cherish the lasting relationships we have made over the years and as I am now photographing my second generation of clients I believe I have some tips and advice for consumers as well as other Pros. Both experienced and those that are just starting out! As one of my mentors (Sandy Poutala) once told me. "It took me 20years to learn some of this stuff and with my help it shouldn't take you that long". I hold the Master of Photography and Photographic Craftsman degrees from the Professional Photograhers of America. And am a Fellow of Photography awarded by the Professional Photographers of Oregon. I have taught workshops and seminars for the PPof Oregon, Washington and Idaho. And I have taught workshops at our Studio and at the National Convention for the PPof America. To see more samples of my work please visit our website. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me and I will try to address your questions as soon as possible. Thanks for checking this.

No comments:

Post a Comment